This is a double project.. the dress is based on a blouse from burda 7/2010 (p.36) with some alterations.. no ruffle for sleeves, straight line in front and of course it's a dress and not a blouse.)). The top part is double. Τhe main dress (a lot of fabric) Ι sewed first using rubber and then I sewed together with the top!
I matched this dress with a belt based on burda 6/2009. I made it double, this belt can easily be a double fas belt . Τhe black ribbon is velvet. Here are some pictures with details of the belt:
This is a dress from a 70's burda magazine which I've made before in pink&red!! This version is almost like the magazine's colours. I didn't use the pocket cause I think it makes it more casual.. like it as much as the first one!! The top of the dress is double and no lining is used. Two fabric buttons necessary..